Internet Connection Issues
If your computer is temporarily offline (travel, internet connection issues etc.), simply go online within 7 days of the first launch of your Adobe product to complete an online activation and registration.
If your computer is permanently offline (i.e. secure environments like government, banking etc.) you need to complete an offline activation within 7 days of the first launch of the software otherwise it will stop working. You need an internet enabled device and your product's serial number to complete this process.
1. Follow the installation or product launch screens until you see a link that says "I cannot connect to the internet" or "Having trouble connecting to the internet". Click the link and follow the instructions on the subsequent screen to initiate offline activation. Instructions there will tell you how to generate a Request Code.
2. Use an internet-enabled device to Generate a Response Code. Sign in and enter the machine specific Request Code as well as your product's serial number.
3. Enter the Response Code on the installation or launch product screen of your offline computer when you are prompted to complete the offline activation process.
- The Request Code is machine-specific and valid for 72 hours. If it takes longer than 72 hours to complete this process, simply generate a new Request Code.
- Volume customers should consider using the free Adobe Application Manager Enterprise Edition (AAMEE) 3.0 to package Creative Suite applications. By packaging their volume license using AAMEE 3.0, only the IT Admin needs to complete a one-time activation and sign-in, not individual users. Click here for more information.
Please Send a Mail
to register yourself as a Customer Service Agent. Please mention your Name, Adobe ID and your team details in the email.